Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Key and corrections posted...

I posted the answer key for those sample questions on my website (http://www.drbodwin.com/teaching/bcbt100.php). I also posted an updated version of the sample questions, I spotted a couple typos that have been corrected.

I have one other clarification from class today... Any topic that has been mentioned in class can appear on the exam. There are details within a topic that might have been part of your reading assignments that were not explicitly mentioned in class, but those may still appear on the exam. You are responsible for the reading assignments. The reason this came up in class is that someone specifically asked about ice cream... we didn't get into ice cream in class, but it was part of your reading assignment... that's a topic that we didn't mention in class, so I'm not including ice cream on the exam. Hmm, that may have been more confusing than the original confusion... OK, to be (hopefully) clear, ice cream specifically will not be on this exam. All the other parts of your reading and the things we did in class might be on the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment